"Osprey works in two primary areas. We facilitate the formulation and implementation of public policy and we help organizations improve their effectiveness by thinking and planning strategically."
Frequent common characteristics of our work are:
- focusing on high-level and complex public policy challenges;
- conducting background research that clarifies issues and interests;
- designing consensus-building or other decision-making processes that are clear, transparent, and perceived to be fair;
- establishing clarity about roles, responsibilities and expectations for all involved;
- bringing disparate interests to the table;
- establishing an environment in which creative yet practical solutions are developed; and
- focusing on results and implementation steps that anticipate and plan for potential problems or future conflicts.
The links below will take you to a listing of selected examples of our work in several substantive areas: